CNC-controlled automatic lathe for second operation
High production rates and variability in turning combined with usual speed. Precise - variable – fast, that is essential!
tc 10 - CNC-controlled automatic lathe for second operation
The machine variant Audrema® tc 10 refers to the proven modular system of the Audrema® tm 10 and complements this with new CNC controlled tool carriers.
The independence of cams allows a substantially higher variability in part machining. Using a new, virtual camshaft controller enables the maintenance of short loading and changing times.
- Maximum standard part dimensions:
140 mm length (120 mm shank + 20 mm head)
30 mm diameter (versions on request)
- Changing times with collet chucking:
Free drop < 1,0 s
Guided drop < 1,5 s
- Changing times with three-jaw chucking:
Guided drop < 2 s
- Performance of up to 35 parts per minute
- Maintenance-free precision spindle bearing
- Most modern Siemens CNC control
- Tool slides radial
- Tool slides radial / axial
- Optional spindle sleeve slide for drilling and threading
- High performance drives up to 9 kW
- Interchangeable chucking devices:
Pull collet chuck, push collet chuck, overhead chuck, power operated mandrel
- Optional clamping devices on request
- Multiple chucking is possible
- Extensive program of feeding systems for parts with head, discs, rollers, pins, headless parts etc.
- Position detection and position change of parts in the feeder unit is possible