CNC-controlled twin spindle automatic lathe for second operation
The modular design allows an extensive usage of toolkits from other Audrema® machine types.
tc 20 - CNC-controlled twin spindle automatic lathe for second operation
The development of the new Audrema® tc 20 was focused on improving productivity and efficiency in second turning operations.
The strategic use of this machine widens the fields of applications by changing over or turning the part into the second spindle. Likewise, the Audrema® tc 20 can be operated in parallel mode by using a second feeding system. Double the benefit, using nearly the same space requirement – a concept that pays off.
In case of machine control and assemblies, the Audrema® tc 20 refers to the proven modular system of the Audrema® tc 10.
The Audrema® tc 20 is characterized by extremely short loading and unloading times.
Audrema® tc 20, twice as successful in case of second operation turning.
Precise - variable – fast, that is essential!
- Maximum standard part dimensions:
140 mm length (120 mm shank + 20 mm head)
30 mm diameter (versions on request)
- Changing times with collet chucking:
Free drop < 1,0 s
Guided drop < 1,5 s
- Changing times with three-jaw chucking:
Guided drop < 2 s
- Performance of up to 35 parts per minute (up to 70 parts per minute in parallel operation)
- Maintenance-free precision spindle bearing
- Most modern Siemens CNC control
- Tool slides radial
- Tool slides radial / axial
- Optional spindle sleeve slide for drilling and threading
- High performance drives up to 9 kW
- Interchangeable chucking devices:
Pull collet chuck, push collet chuck, overhead chuck, power operated mandrel
- Optional clamping devices on request
- Multiple chucking is possible
- Extensive program of feeding systems for parts with head, discs, rollers, pins, headless parts etc.
- Position detection and position change of parts in the feeder unit is possible
- Turn over or transfer station (two-sided processing)
- Double feeding system (twin spindle parallel operation)